An endurance ride from Monte Spinale to Grostè and then on to Malga Vagliana, Malga Vaglianella and Malga Mondifrà.
A high-altitude endurance ride above the tree line across the evocative landscapes beneath Pietra Grande and Cima Vagliana. Take the Spinale lifts to the area of Grostè and continue on to Malga Vagliana, Malga Vaglianella and Malga Mondifrà.
For more expert riders, once at Rifugio Boch, continue along the main dirt road for 1.5km to reach Rifugio Graffer, a mountain lodge that remains open during the summer,and then head down along the ski runs to reconnect with Trail no. 967.
Rest stopsRifugio Boch
Rifugio Chalet Fiat
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated may be used in the opposite direction as well, so keepan eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop asseems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Pay attention when crossing wooden bridges, as they can be slippery when wet.
- Avoid skidding when possible as this can damage both your tires and the road surface.
- Always let someone else know what route you are planning to take.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Recommended maps for this region:
- mountain bike with off-road tires and good brakes
- protective eyewear
- repair kit
- windbreaker for downhill sections
- 9 Waypoints
- 9 Waypoints