Getting thereFrom Madonna di Campiglio, follow the signs for Campiglio south. From here, you can take the Spinale gondola lift (parking available and connection with the shuttle bus to Vallesinella) or, from Palù, continue by car in the direction of Rifugio Vallesinella, taking care to observe the timetables and rules of summer transportation.
Paid parking at the departure of the Spinale gondola lift (connection with the shuttle bus to Vallesinella).
If you want to start from Rifugio Vallesinella, there is ample paid parking (availability until full and limited park transportation).
If you want to leave from Grostè, there is ample paid parking at the departure of the Grostè gondola lift.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
- technical mountain clothing
- mountain boots with Vibram sole or similar
If the route includes via ferratas, bring:
- via ferrata gear
- via ferrata gloves
- a length of rope (suggested)
- ice-axe and crampons (where necessary)
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.