Rest stops"ADAMELLO COLLINI" AL BEDOLE
AI CADUTI DELL'ADAMELLO
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Rifugio Ai Caduti dell’Adamello is located at 3040 m asl, in the typical high-altitude context of the Adamello, characterised by glaciers and moraine. You reach it along routes that require experience and knowledge of the mountain environment, as well as possession of basic notions of safety and movement in high-altitude environments. If you do not have all the requisites, don’t hesitate to contact an Alpine mountain guide.
Getting thereSS239 della Val Rendena. In Carisolo, turn to follow the directions for “Val Genova”. The road is managed by the Parco Adamello-Brenta authorities, who are responsible for traffic and access. Entry is free until 7 am. After that you can enter via a shuttle-bus service.
ParkingAt the marked squares down in the valley. The access road to Val Genova and the parking areas are managed by Parco Adamello Brenta.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentSuitable for high-altitude excursions. For the climb from the Matarot: harness, anchor tether, helmet, crampons. For the climb from the Mandron, also take a pick, rope, and self-rescue material.
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints