Rest StopCARE' ALTO "DANTE ONGARI"
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
There are no places offering refreshment between the starting point and the mountain hut. Although water is to be found throughout the route (rivers, springs, etc.), don’t forget to set out with a suitable supply of food and beverages.