The path starts from Borzago, in Spiazzo Rendena, and develops above the village with manysculpture wooden panels on the walls of the houses, dedicated to rurality.
The suggestive artistic path leads into the wood, a magic place where everything takes shape. Andbetween chestnut trees and dry stone walls, the easy path goes on among the wooden works of artrealized during the many local and Italian Symposiums of Sculpture. An experience not to bemissed.
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintswww.campigliodolomiti.it
Getting thereReach the village of Spiazzo Rendena, in Val Rendena, 8 km south of Pinzolo, along the SS239 road.
ParkingPossibility of parking in the village of Spiazzo Rendena.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.