Move, breathe, listen, meditate with Nature. Immerse and recharge yourself in the nature of the Dolomites with the Dolomiti Natural Wellness.
There are 8 itineraries in which the Elements - Bare footing, Natural kneipp, Tree hugging, Natural walking - have arisen spontaneously in the area Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo e della Val Rendena.
Within each itinerary, specially marked with signs and boards, you can practice the specific Natural Wellness activities as yoga, meditation, breathing techniques, sun salutations.
Try them all either as part of an organized weekly program of activities (only during the summer) or on your own with the help of explanatory information boards.
What are you waiting for? Discover the 8 routes of the Dolomiti Natural Wellness on www.campigliodolomiti.it/naturalwellness.
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintshttp://www.campigliodolomiti.it/naturalwellness
Getting thereAlong the SS239 of Val Rendena up to Madonna di Campiglio, enter Madonna di Campiglio Sud and follow the signs for Vallesinella
ParkingVallesinella car park at the allowed times. Spinale Parking or in Piazzale Brenta-Palù area and then continue, up to Vallesinella, with the summer mobility of the Adamello Brenta Natural Park.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
- Choose a packed lunch with light local food
- Take with you a little towel, in particular for the Natural Kneipp and Bare footing
- Not to be missed a k-way/cagoule, sunglasses, sun cream, a bottle of water and a snack
- Use mountain socks and trekking poles, in particular for the routes with the Natural Kneipp
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.