People are required to bring their own drinks: there are not refreshment points along the itinerary.
Safety informationTrail sign: 324
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsFor information about the paths and tour conditions, contact Madonna di Campiglio mountain guides: Tel. 0465 442634 - www.guidealpinecampiglio.it.
Getting thereFrom the village of S. Antonio di Mavignola, follows the signs for Val Brenta. Pass the Sarca of Campiglio and follow the signs as far as you reach the fork for Valagola lake and the car park.
ParkingBig free parking at the start of the itinerary.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentMountaineering boots, hat and windbreakers are recommended.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.