Val Brenta Dolomiti Natural Wellness - S. Antonio di Mavignola
APT Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Val Rendena Verified partner
Meditazione nella radura di Malga Brenta BassaPhoto: Federico Modica, APT Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Val Rendena
Move, breathe, listen, meditate with Nature. Immerse and recharge yourself in the nature of the Dolomites with the Dolomiti Natural Wellness.
There are 8 itineraries in which the Elements - Bare footing, Natural kneipp, Tree hugging, Natural walking - have arisen spontaneously in the area Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo e della Val Rendena.
Within each itinerary, specially marked with signs and boards, you can practice the specific Natural Wellness activities as yoga, meditation, breathing techniques, sun salutations.
Try them all either as part of an organized weekly program of activities (only during the summer) or on your own with the help of explanatory information boards.
What are you waiting for? Discover the 8 routes of the Dolomiti Natural Wellness on www.campigliodolomiti.it/naturalwellness.
Track typesShow elevation profile
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintswww.campigliodolomiti.it/naturalwellness
From S. Antonio di Mavignola, take the Val Brenta road to the parking lot near Prà de la Casa, where theitinerary begins. Start on the left direction on the unpaved road direction Malga Brenta Bassa passing by Pra de Mez and Malga Fratte. In the area of Malga Brenta Bassa, at the feet of the Brenta Dolomites, you can experience various practices of the Dolomiti Natural Wellness.
Return to the starting point along the “giro della Forra” (Forra trail), following the direction first for “Piazzale delle Bore” and then “Pra de Mez”.
Natural Wellness Elements: Silence Room-Breathing, Silence Room-Inner Silence; Natural Kenipp; Barefeet Trail; Tree Hugging; Silence Room-Sun Salutation
Check the Trentino Trasporti bus timetable - www.ttesercizio.it
- Along the SS239 of Val Rendena up to S.A. of Mavignola, about 7 km south of Madonna di Campiglio. From here, take the Val Brenta to the Pra de la Casa Holiday House, the starting point of the route.
- In the summer months, from Madonna di Campiglio you can reach the Val Brenta with the Pinzolo-Campiglio Express cableway; from the arrival station of the cable car, in the Plaza area, continue on foot along a comfortable path to Pra de la Casa.
ParkingFree parking near the Pra de la Casa Holiday House.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
- Choose a packed lunch with light local food
- Take with you a little towel, in particular for the Natural Kneipp and Bare footing
- Not to be missed a k-way/cagoule, sunglasses, sun cream, a bottle of water and a snack
- Use mountain socks and trekking poles, in particular for the routes with the Natural Kneipp
Questions and answers
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others