A simple itinerary for the whole family, from Caderzone Terme to Pinzolo and back again for an enjoyable loop overlooking the beautiful Piana di Caderzone.
Distance 6.6 km
The itinerary traces a portion of one of the Dolomiti Natural Wellness trails. This enjoyable itinerary through the farmhouses of Caderzone is almost entirely flat and suitable for the whole family. A number of holistic-wellness activities are also available along the route.
An easy hike for the whole family. Large playground along the route in Pineta.
AuthorApt Madonna di Campiglio Pinzolo Val Rendena FA
Update: September 02, 2020
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Getting thereAlong highway SS239 through the Rendena Valley to Caderzone Terme, approx. 17 km (10 mi.) south of Madonna di Campiglio. Go to the southern part of town near Hotel Rio.
ParkingAmple parking free of charge near Hotel Rio in Caderzone Terme.
32T 635802 5109976
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentComfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view