Easy round path in the woods around Madonna di Campiglio.
The route of Campiglio is a circular path around the village.
There are many areas where you can start or end this route, as for example: the Pappagallo restaurant, the arrival of the 3-Tre ski slope, the village center, the hotel Gianna in the Palù area.
It takes about 2-3 hours on foot for the whole route, but you can make the route in short stretches of paths as well.
The route, easy and with a low difference in altitude, is particularly suitable for families with children or beginners.
You can try it even if the weather conditions are not very good because you can leave the route in many points easily, reaching the village. Some stretches of the route are practical to move from northern Campiglio to southern Campiglio at the departure of the Grostè cable-car, avoiding the main paved road.
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
For information about - the paths and tour the contact Madonna di Campiglio mountain guides: Tel. 0465 442634 - www.guidealpinecampiglio.it.
Getting thereOnce arrived in Madonna id Campiglio, enter the centre and park in one of the several car parks indicated below, according to the access point chosen.
ParkingPay and display parking, and free parking, in Madonna di Campiglio and around. Park in the nearest to the access point chosen:
- PARKING IN BRENTA SQUARE (Palù area). Recommended to access the centre, coming from south. Free, 2-hours parking disc during the season, free out of season.
- PARKING IN CIMA TOSA STREET (near Hotel Dahu) . Recommended to access the centre, coming from north. Free parking.
- COLARIN PARKING (southern tunnel entrance). Recommended to access the new gondola lift Campiglio-Pinzolo Express . Free parking.
- PARKING IN SISSI SQUARE (in the centre, access from V.le Dolomiti di Brenta - Al Sarca street) . With fee during the winter and summer seasons, 24-hours open. Closed out of season and accessible only to the possessors of subscription card.
- 3TRE PARKING (Brenta Alta square, in the centre) . Recommended for drivers coming from north. With fee during the winter and summer seasons, 24-hours open
- SPINALE PARKING (Spinale street). Recommended to access the centre and the Spinale cableway, coming from south. With fee during the winter and summer seasons, 24-hours open
- PRADALAGO PARKING (Pradalago street) . Recommended to access the Pradalago cablecar and the centre, coming from north. With fee during the winter and summer seasons
- GROSTE’ PARKING (close to the Grostè cableway). With fee during the winter and summer seasons