Rest StopParco ai Sass
Safety informationPeople are required to bring their own drinks.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsFor further information about the path and the route conditions, contact the Pinzolo mountain guides: ph. +39 0465 502111 - www.mountainfriends.it.
Getting thereFrom Pinzolo follow the main road SS239 towards Madonna di Campiglio for about 8 km. When you reach Sant'Antonio di Mavignola, pass the hotel Posta; on your left you will find the little car park, in the so-called "Parco ai Sass" area, almost in the end of the village.
ParkingFree parking in Parco ai Sass, the starting point of the path.
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentMountaineering boots, hat and windbreakers are recommended.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.