An itinerary featuring waterfalls, farmhouses and mountain lodges taking you from Pinzolo up to Val Genova, one of the most beautiful valleys of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park, and back again.
This itinerary of intermediate difficulty runs from Pinzolo to Rifugio Bebole along the 18 km of Val Genova. The route is not particularly technical and so can be enjoyed even by inexperienced cyclists, including on e-bikes to make the trip even easier. This valley, nestled in the Adamello Brenta Nature Park, is home to countless waterfalls, farmhouses and mountain lodges and features many artifacts from World War I, when this valley, then under the rule of the Austro-Hungarian empire, served as the point of access to the Adamello front.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Be careful when crossing wood bridges, as they can often be slippery.
- Avoid skidding as this can damage both your tires and the road surface.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips, hints and links
With the DoloMeetCard, use of the lifts, the bicibustrek bike & ride service, and other public transport (Trentino Guest Card) is free of charge.
For more information, see:
www.doss.to (Pinzolo lifts)
- on the A4 Milan-Venice, take the Brescia Est exit at km 130. Average travel time from exit (by car): 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- on the A22 Modena-Brennero, take the Rovereto Sud exit at km 92 (1 hour and 40 minutes), or the Trento Sud exit at km 73 (1 hour and 30 minutes), or the S. Michele all’Adige exit at km 78 (1 hour).
- MTBs with off-road tires
- protective eyewear
- repair kits
- first-aid kits
- windbreakers for downhill sections